Simple Machines Forum
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer.
Juillet 05, 2024, 08:49:39

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche:     Recherche +
SMF - Just Installed
801922 Messages dans 652262 Sujets par 499579 Membres
Dernier membre: necanoxamok
* Accueil Aide Recherche Identifiez-vous Enregistrez-vous
+  Simple Machines Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Emo Brunette
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Imprimer
Auteur Sujet: Emo Brunette  (Lu 18 fois)
Needheashem

Emo Brunette
« le: Février 13, 2014, 05:17:43 »

Um, wet my asshole. The sight of his wife beeing hammered in her ass by this foot-long black pole had gotten Jim to a state of arousal.  I couldn't get enough of her sexing.  I reach behind me for the body scrubber and body wash. She looked down and smiled. After finding the bandanas, I followed her into the living room-it was most erotic to look at her fat, naked ass while she walked. Aw, shit! Hal exclaimed. OK, Ms. Tell me that motherfucker did not just shoot his load up my ass! He did! He actually blasted my asshole full of his hot cum. He smiled and kissed her lips softly. I'm sorry, what? I asked, mishearing her but flirting at the same time. Like, I masturbate thinking about it. I love you, she said with glazed eyes. but the words would not come. Gwylan came home, slammed the door and tossed her purse, keys and coat across the room.  My pussy was literally dripping by this time. Maria's even larger breasts pressed against my back and her thighs were plastered against sexy amateur chubby beauty my buttocks. Max was incredible. I didn't reply, prompting Angela to enquire. I scream out a little but then settle down.
Journalisée
Judycox

42036114 Judycox Judycox
znkbgbhgzi
« Répondre #1 le: Février 15, 2020, 03:42:11 »

Journalisée
Pages: [1] Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Simple Machines Forum | Propulsé par SMF 1.0.7.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Tous droits réservés.
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !