Simple Machines Forum
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer.
Juillet 05, 2024, 08:19:47

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche:     Recherche +
SMF - Just Installed
801911 Messages dans 652253 Sujets par 499567 Membres
Dernier membre: oehekovu
* Accueil Aide Recherche Identifiez-vous Enregistrez-vous
+  Simple Machines Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Silk Stockings Erotica
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Imprimer
Auteur Sujet: Silk Stockings Erotica  (Lu 12 fois)
Needheashem

Silk Stockings Erotica
« le: Février 12, 2014, 08:21:15 »

I curled them upwards and began to attack my g-spot. Can I come over? No one's home and I'd like to talk to you. So what? Since when have you cared about what was proper? I needed no other invitation and sprung at her with gumption.  You have begun to relax and it is easier for phat ass fuckin me to slide in and out of you.  No. Sheila was working the night shift, so at 8:30 she left Vito's to start her 9 PM to 5 AM shift. You stepped back to admire your handy-work. First the arms, then my hand on the small of the back as we walked to the bar, then her hand on the back of my neck as she leant into my ear so I could hear her over the music, then our hands on each others thighs as we chatted on a sofa in the bar. I arranged for some loaner furniture from the military to be delivered so we would have a rudimentary home when Mandi finally got approval to come to Germany with me.  I lifted my ladies masturbating pussy cams head a little and looked around. Walking behind her to the elevator all I could think about was she had a sexy hot babes in sexy nylons load of my cum up her and no panties on her shaved pussy. Which led to us huddled for warmth in a single sleeping bag. Next moment she was expertly slipping a condom onto me. We introduced ourselves as we left the sauna. Lay down behind me.' Her fingers spread her buttocks and revealed her sphincter glistening with goo. 'Put it in slow, baby. Leather added, You think, or you know? Roger thought about it for a moment then agreed to Maddy's proviso.
Journalisée
Carlcox

87262936 Carlcox Carlcox
xzhbjaipsh
« Répondre #1 le: Février 14, 2020, 10:57:31 »

Journalisée
Pages: [1] Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Simple Machines Forum | Propulsé par SMF 1.0.7.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Tous droits réservés.
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !