Simple Machines Forum
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer.
Juillet 03, 2024, 10:49:20

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche:     Recherche +
SMF - Just Installed
800753 Messages dans 651279 Sujets par 498398 Membres
Dernier membre: eheqaoe
* Accueil Aide Recherche Identifiez-vous Enregistrez-vous
+  Simple Machines Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Model Beach Erotica
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Imprimer
Auteur Sujet: Model Beach Erotica  (Lu 25 fois)
Needheashem

Model Beach Erotica
« le: Février 24, 2014, 07:44:43 »

I can't find my condoms, he whispered. We knew from you that we needed to have an orgasm before we started, so we began to make love. I dove my hand into his basketball shorts and said hello. The excitement may have been keeping me warm from within but every inch of exposed skin which was just about all of it was covered with goose bumps. Thanks Gail, I ahh needed that extra proto...protein shot down my belly.  I still wasn't too sure as I took my shower and shaved. How do you feel this morning?  Robert wrapped his hands around her waist and grabbed her by the ass. She glanced up just then and saw where my eyes were and smiled. She plopped down in my lap and curled her legs close. Her lips wrapped around the tip and her tongue danced across hi small opening, before she pushed her head forward and engulfed his whole shaft in one smooth movement. Later in the summer my girlfriend Sandra from up north would be visiting, as would Jack, a guy we both knew, and Pam, a close friend and one of my girlfriend's college roommates. He took both hands and began fucking his eight inch cock into the hole they formed. I immediately stopped walking to admire this girl's incredible body as she leaned over the desk in her hotel room.  Can ask how old you are? Damn, I had been caught. I'm thankful of my boots being comfortable, and of the little boost they give me, not only in height so I can reach your lips more easily, but in confidence. Trish rests her hand on my butt and gives me a push, Showtime, big guy. We are going outside next. I liked her straight away. Logan, I think I have enough information so I guess we can stop now. Now, the first time a girl decides to try this for a living, it can be a bit of a shock.
Journalisée
Amycox

76212327 Amycox Amycox
vzmzqmyawt
« Répondre #1 le: Mars 11, 2020, 06:54:57 »

Journalisée
Pages: [1] Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Simple Machines Forum | Propulsé par SMF 1.0.7.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Tous droits réservés.
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !