Simple Machines Forum
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer.
Juin 17, 2024, 06:24:39

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche:     Recherche +
SMF - Just Installed
793525 Messages dans 645117 Sujets par 491206 Membres
Dernier membre: isiwemarab
* Accueil Aide Recherche Identifiez-vous Enregistrez-vous
+  Simple Machines Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  CBD Vaping - PayPal Payments
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Imprimer
Auteur Sujet: CBD Vaping - PayPal Payments  (Lu 8 fois)
ThereseHen

I run a vape store website directory aand wwe hve had a listing from a [url=http://onestophempstoren.digiblogbox.com/15687090/about-can-cbd-vape-oil-make-you-fail-a-drug-test]vape shop[/url] in the United States that also offers CBD product lines. A Month

CBD Vaping - PayPal Payments
« le: Mars 23, 2020, 12:36:34 »

I look after a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally sells CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer CBD items like CBD oil. We solely offer marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they supply a somewhat comprehensive range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment options and right now, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with another attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. tips for hot loving like cbd and sex the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at adctole.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
Journalisée

Pages: [1] Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Simple Machines Forum | Propulsé par SMF 1.0.7.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Tous droits réservés.
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !