Simple Machines Forum
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer.
Octobre 01, 2026, 04:28:27

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche:     Recherche +
SMF - Just Installed
842695 Messages dans 667701 Sujets par 554650 Membres
Dernier membre: Percydox
* Accueil Aide Recherche Identifiez-vous Enregistrez-vous
  Voir les messages
Pages: [1]
1  General Category / General Discussion / Checking undertones before a salon visit le: Aujourd'hui à 02:57:27 AM
I am due for a hair appointment soon, so I am collecting a few realistic color ideas in advance. I recently started reading about color analysis because the tones I like in photos do not always look the same next to my face. Because my hair has been natural for years, I would rather make a modest first move. I may fit a cooler palette, but I would rather check that impression against real hair samples. My natural hair is medium brown, and I want a change that is noticeable without committing to constant upkeep. I keep saving pictures of ash brown and soft dark blonde, then wondering how much the lighting changes them. I also know that a dye swatch can look different against skin, eyebrows, and the color already in the hair. Would you compare a few physical swatches near the face before choosing a formula? I can bring daylight photos and explain my maintenance budget. That seems more useful than asking for an exact shade number from a quiz. A strand test might show how the color takes on my actual hair. If you have made a similar change, which small details helped you avoid a color that looked too flat or too harsh? Examples from people who started with medium brown hair would help me compare options.
Pages: [1]
Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Simple Machines Forum | Propulsé par SMF 1.0.7.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Tous droits réservés.
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !