Simple Machines Forum
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer.
Octobre 01, 2026, 04:11:39

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche:     Recherche +
SMF - Just Installed
842709 Messages dans 667701 Sujets par 554700 Membres
Dernier membre: CierraLowr
* Accueil Aide Recherche Identifiez-vous Enregistrez-vous
  Voir les messages
Pages: [1]
1  General Category / General Discussion / true fortune casino le: Juillet 23, 2026, 03:09:13
So, someone on another thread put me onto true fortune casino around Christmas and I've been on it ever since. Playing from the UK so I always look at whether GBP and the usual cards worked, and that side of things has been fine.
 
The game library is genuinely huge, something like a couple of thousand titles last I looked. You've got the big names — Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, NetEnt, Betsoft and Big Time Gaming all in there. I tend to stick to Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza, though finding a specific slot takes a minute. For live casino fans, the tables run on Evolution — real croupiers, blackjack, roulette and the game shows like Crazy Time which I get sucked into more than I should.
 
On the bonus side, what you get starting out was pretty generous — a match on your first deposit and a load of spins on top. Do check the wagering first, it's the standard 35x sort of range which isn't the worst but still catches people out. There's usually a no-deposit chip floating around too, so it's worth a check the current codes over on true fortune 50 free spins if you're chasing a freebie. Min deposit is low, about ?10 I think, so no need to commit much to test it.
 
Withdrawals have been honestly the real test. I've used Mastercard and Neteller, and they take crypto and Bitcoin if you prefer. Skrill withdrawals cleared within a day or two, but the card cashout took longer. The one thing that annoyed me — they asked for ID twice before it went through.
 
Runs fine on mobile — no separate app but you don't really need one, plays smooth on the iPhone. Live chat has been decent, though the first reply was a canned response. They're regulated, which put my mind at ease. Won't pretend it's the best thing ever, but it's treated me fair enough so far.
Pages: [1]
Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Simple Machines Forum | Propulsé par SMF 1.0.7.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Tous droits réservés.
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !