Simple Machines Forum
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer.
Avril 30, 2024, 03:03:04

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche:     Recherche +
SMF - Just Installed
774078 Messages dans 628399 Sujets par 471231 Membres
Dernier membre: cujiehilovoji
* Accueil Aide Recherche Identifiez-vous Enregistrez-vous
+  Simple Machines Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  CBD For Health - PayPal Payments
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Imprimer
Auteur Sujet: CBD For Health - PayPal Payments  (Lu 13 fois)
SondraGuay

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that [url=http://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=additionally%20advertises]additionally advertises[/url] CBD goods. A Month later on, how long will a

CBD For Health - PayPal Payments
« le: Avril 19, 2020, 12:36:35 »

I oversee a vape store website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally advertises CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely offer online marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they promote a somewhat substantial range of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen hemp how to guide storing cbd products other hemp supplements take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult yet another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at adctole.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Journalisée

Feel free to visit my web site sunday scaries cbd t
Pages: [1] Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Simple Machines Forum | Propulsé par SMF 1.0.7.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Tous droits réservés.
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !