Simple Machines Forum
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous enregistrer.
Mai 06, 2024, 07:21:23

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche:     Recherche +
SMF - Just Installed
776626 Messages dans 630724 Sujets par 473892 Membres
Dernier membre: colwizevibcle
* Accueil Aide Recherche Identifiez-vous Enregistrez-vous
+  Simple Machines Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Just wanted to say Hello.
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Imprimer
Auteur Sujet: Just wanted to say Hello.  (Lu 25 fois)
DannTelfer

Just wanted to say Hello.
« le: Avril 14, 2020, 03:41:55 »

Hi! I arrived down with small cold yesterday, so I couldn't finish writing this recipe. But I chugged NyQuil and ate cough drops like candy so now I'm feeling much better. I also went on a 14 mile bike ride today. Yay.
I must tell you that my biggest objective has been to blog on a far more frequent basis, therefore I spent this last weekend developing three new quality recipes. And of course, pumpkin season can be coming_ guess what happens which means. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING. Have you been thrilled? I am.
But first, some healthy truffles for you.
Yes! The dark beans are back again. They're hiding in these fudgy chocolates bites. And they are AWESOME.
Ummmm do not stare at your screen like that. Don't question the deliciousness! They are addicting! In all seriousness, in the event that you liked my black bean brownies or my chickpea blondies , after that I'm sure you'll LOVE these.
Have a look at this fun video We made:
Mouth watering truffles dipped in chocolate. And maybe some sprinkles, as well? CHOMP CHOMP.
Chat shortly! xoxo
Ingredients
1- 15 oz can easily low-sodium or no salt added organic black color coffee beans, rinsed and drained, and patted dry
1 scoop chocolate proteins powder of preference (may use vegan if desired)
1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, plus 1 teaspoon for chocolates coating
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
5 tablespoons good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder
3.5 oz good quality chocolate, cut (vegan, if desired)
Toppings, if desired: sprinkles, flaked coconut, and/or chopped nuts
Instructions
Place black beans, 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, and maple syrup in large bowl of food processor; process until very simple in consistency. You may want to scrap down the sides. Slowly add in cocoa natural powder and chocolate proteins powder (if preferred). Flavor and add more cocoa powder if required.
If you decide not to add in proteins powder, simply replace with about 3 more tablespoons of cocoa powder or until batter preferences chocolaty plenty of to your liking.
Place truffle batter in refrigerator for approximately 20 mins. After 20 moments, remove from refrigerator and form batter into 12 actually dough balls; roll them together with your hands like you would roll a sugars cookie. A suggestion: You can use latex gloves if you don't need messy hands! Place truffles baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place back fridge when you make chocolate coating.
Heat delicious chocolate and 1 teaspoon coconut oil in little saucepan on very low. Stir every so often until chocolate has melted and it is smooth. Remove from temperature. Layer each truffle in chocolates by using a fork or toothpick (they don't really have to be perfect!). Roll in sprinkles, nut products or coconut if desired. Place back again on parchment paper and back again to the refrigerator for ten minutes. Enjoy!
Feel free to layer the truffles in whatever you'd like. The calorie consumption currently are the chocolate coating.
To make them vegan, make sure to use vegan delicious chocolate and a vegan chocolates protein powder.
These could keep for a few days in the fridge.
21-Day time Vegan Kickstart -programs

If you have any issues relating to where by and how to use pigs trotters, you can get in touch with us at the web page.
Journalisée
Pages: [1] Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Simple Machines Forum | Propulsé par SMF 1.0.7.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. Tous droits réservés.
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !